Our Above-Ground Safety Closet is designed to be installed inside new homes and placed in a lower level closet area. It is made to protect you from tornadoes, hurricanes, home intrusions, or other emergency needs.
This FEMA compliant safety closet is built from 100% steel and can be used like any typical closet for everyday storage. It has been tested to EF-5 tornado conditions, but can also withstand small arms bullets at close distance.
This safety shelter also qualifies for all government grants and rebate programs.
The RemainSafe Above-Ground Safety Closet is completely custom for only for new home construction.
These shelters are a hardened structure specifically designed to meet the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) criteria and provide near-absolute protection in extreme weather events.
Near-absolute protection means that based on our current knowledge of tornadoes and hurricanes, the occupants of a safe room built in accordance with FEMA guidance, will have a very high probability of being protected from injury or death.
Finally, all of our safety shelters are designed by engineers and are manufactured in the USA.
- Doubles as a FEMA Complaint Safety Room/Panic Room
- Protects your family against home invasion
- Protects your family against devastating storms
- Custom built for new home builds
- 7.5′ Tall or any ceiling height
- EF-5 rated/ 250+ MPH wind and debris resistant
- 36″ FEMA door with 3-point locking system
- (3) slide locks – 1″ steel deadbolts
- Constructed with 3/16″ steel
- Great choice for hurricane prone areas
- 20 Year Limited Warranty
- *Contact us for custom pricing