Our Above Ground Safety Closet is designed to be installed inside new homes and placed in a lower level closet area. It is made to protect you from tornadoes, home intrusions or other emergency needs.
This FEMA compliant safety closet is built from 100% steel and can be used like any typical closet for everyday storage. It has been tested to EF-5 tornado conditions, but can also withstand small arms bullets at close distance.
This safety shelter also qualifies for all government grants and rebate programs.
The RemainSafe Above Ground Safety Closet is completely custom for only for new home construction.
These shelters are a hardened structure specifically designed to meet the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) criteria and provide near-absolute protection in extreme weather events.
Near-absolute protection means that based on our current knowledge of tornadoes and hurricanes, the occupants of a safe room built in accordance with FEMA guidelines, will have a very high probability of being protected from injury or death.
Finally, all of our safety shelters are designed by engineers and are manufactured in the USA.
- Doubles as a FEMA Complaint Safety Room/Panic Room
- Protects your family against home invasion
- Protects your family against devastating storms
- Custom built for new home builds
- 7.5′ Tall or any ceiling height
- EF-5 rated/ 250+ MPH wind and debris resistant
- 36″ FEMA door with 3-point locking system
- (3) slide locks – 1″ steel deadbolts
- Constructed with 3/16″ steel
- 20 Year Limited Warranty
- *Contact us for custom pricing