RemainSafe 4×7 In-Ground Interior Storm Shelter
The RemainSafe 4×7 In-Ground Garage Storm Shelter is an engineer stamped and FEMA compliant storm shelter. It’s placed in your garage or carport, but doesn’t take up valuable space because it’s installed under your vehicle. Plus you can still access the safety shelter even if your vehicle is in the garage.
Underground Garage/Carport Flush Shelters
The RemainSafe 4×7 In-Ground Garage Storm Shelter must be installed under a roof — typically inside a garage, carport, shed, or barn.
This safety shelter is a hardened structure specifically designed to meet the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) criteria and provide near-absolute protection in extreme weather events, including tornadoes and hurricanes.
Near-absolute protection means that based on our current knowledge of tornadoes and hurricanes, the occupants of a safe room built in accordance with FEMA guidance, will have a very high probability of being protected from injury or death.
Medium Size Standard Features:
- 4′ width x 7′ length x 4.5′ depth
- Accommodates 9 family members
- Exterior Finish: Two Part Epoxy/Tar
- Interior Finish: White Enamel Paint
- Two Piece Lid System for easy access
- Handrail Included
- All welds dye tested
- 1/4 inch steel plate lids
- Weighs 1200 pounds
- 20 Year warranty against leakage
- *Price Includes Tax, Delivery, and Installation