RemainSafe Safety Closet or Panic Room
The RemainSafe Safety Closet is placed in a lower level closet area during new home construction. It’s built from 100% steel and can be used like any typical closet for everyday storage.
Our Safety Closet is FEMA compliant and has been tested to EF-5 tornado conditions, but it can also withstand small arms bullets at close distance. The concealed ventilation system prevents any possibility of poisonous gas penetration.
This safety shelter also qualifies for all government grants and rebate programs.
The RemainSafe Safety Closet is completely custom for new home builds.
A safe room is a hardened structure specifically designed to meet the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) criteria and provide near-absolute protection in extreme weather events, including tornadoes and hurricanes.
Near-absolute protection means that, based on our current knowledge of tornadoes and hurricanes, the occupants of a safe room built in accordance with FEMA guidance will have a very high probability of being protected from injury or death.
Medium Size Standard Features:
- Doubles as a FEMA Complaint Safe / Panic Room
- Protects your family against home invasion
- Protects your family against devastating storms
- Custom built for new home builds
- 7.5′ Tall or any ceiling height
- EF-5 rated/ 250+ MPH wind and debris resistant
- 36″ FEMA door with 3-point locking system
- Constructed with 3/16″ steel
- Great choice for hurricane prone areas
- *Contact us for custom pricing